A professional educator is always learning and growing their craft, always looking for new ideas or teaching strategies. However it’s also essential that they find the time to look at themselves to see what they can improve upon. Jehan Manekshaw, our co-founder has curated a series of workshops to develop the Senior school Teachers at The Heritage School, on the following areas:
- Mindfulness (Self & Surroundings)
- Self inspection & reflection
- Personal presence
- Communication – Verbal & Non Verbal
- Engagement (How to most effectively engage learners)
- What’s the story behind what I’m teaching
- Value System (Sankalp)
While curated to a format, the teacher training program will be an open-ended intervention that will evolve in accordance to the need of the teachers and feedback sessions through the process.
The program will be delivered in 3 Workshops, with an optional 4th workshop in Jan’19.