Salt and Pepper
A great tool that primary teachers can use for
- Body warm-up
- Pair Work
- Introduction to thinking with your body
- Making physical contact in a positive way (good touch)
Historical Figures through Character Study
Co-Planned with History, this tool can be used to teach drama concepts:
- Character study research exercise.
- World of the character.
- Visualisation and Physicalization.
Chorus Performance: Exploring Poetic Expression
An Exemplar Unit to learn Drama Concepts
- Synchronized moving and speaking
- Spatial awareness
- Group Listening and Collective Imagination
- Ranges – Volume, Vocal Tone, etc
This is a Ball
A great tune in activity for teachers working with primary students. It helps cultivate skills such as
- giving and receiving
- thinking of possibilities
- rhythm in speech